instagram happenings:

I love a good instagram stalk.. am I alone? 

it's definitely the app I spend the most time on; you know your addicted when nobody is allowed to eat at a restaurant until you've taken a photo of the food (guilty as charged!!)

anyhow here's some of my latest snaps... enjoy!
this weeks love heart nail art | MTV sweater- found on a charity shop trip | sweet shop excitement | talking chocolate
it's a wrap! (blog post on this event & details to come soon!) | vintage stamps- I'm using them to decorate my notebooks! | fave topshop polish in awol | the best stir fry I've ever eaten @ thai & lao street food in boxpark shoreditch
new member of the frilly sock brigade | drinking tea and making plans | 3 dozen roses from my lovely boy! | the beautiful raindrops polish from illamasqua, a grey/blue with tiny flecks of glitter

I plan to laze the remaining hours of the day away before I head out to dinner tonight. it feels like I haven't eaten out for an age so I'm looking forward to wearing something other than my pj's on a sunday evening aha!

back soon dolls!

caroline x

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

whats on my face! travel edition:

currently lovin'

easy nail art: bourjois manicure toppings