what I wore: hearts & knits

the only new item in this ensemble is my topshop spike cuff that I picked up the sale for £1.50 (hello bargain!)

I purchased this jumper from new look quite a few months back and I still love it! elbow patches (aka geography teacher chic) are still high on my love list and it's a really easy item to pair with most of my wardrobe.  

the skirt was a primark find and I'm always wearing it; no doubt it'll pop up again soon! I think it's one of those items I'll wear until it literally falls apart and I'm forced to find a replacement! I'm wearing topshop jewel in the crown on my nails, beautiful colour but it's an absolute pain for staining your nails (consider this a warning aha!)
jumper: new look- similar here
skirt: primark
bag: vintage
boots: office
cuff: topshop sale (in store only)
nails: here at topshop

back soon gang!

caroline x

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

whats on my face! travel edition:

currently lovin'

easy nail art: bourjois manicure toppings