what I wore: pinafore & fringe


every month there's one item I decide is completely logical/utterly necessary for me to buy; this month it was this topshop denim pini dress.

at the minute I'm obsessed with 90's dungaree-esque attire & I harbour a secret love of buttons so this dress ticked a few 'I must own you' boxes. I've tried on a few versions of these pinafores but I loved the loose and slouchy fit of this one, perfect lounging attire!

my love of western fringing continues too, today with this gorgeous la moda boho messenger bag (this is my new go-to festival bag for 2013) chic yet laid back; my favourite combination! 

today I've been in london working on a very exciting project that I'll share with you soon (promise!) I'm looking forward to getting home and pouring one giant bubble bath to rest my achey-breaky feet!
demin pinafore dress: topshop
stripe tee: vintage similar here
summer bag: c/o la moda (other colours available)
hat: h&m 
triangle necklace: urban outfitters, similar here
skull bracelet: topshop, similar here on ebay
western boots: office, similar here on asos
nails: topshop in awol 

back soon!

caroline x

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

whats on my face! travel edition:

currently lovin'

easy nail art: bourjois manicure toppings