what I wore today: polka dots & cuff

hey hey, long time no see! I didn't get a chance to post this yesterday so here it is.. 24hrs late aha!

as much as I love to be trend aware I often just wear an outfit because I like it & it appeals to my mood on that particular day.

when the sun came out this week I got a tad carried away with my enthusiasm for spring and threw on a loose vintage blouse, jeans & converse (shock horror I nearly froze my rear off once I stepped outside!) 

indoors though this outfit is everything I love. loose, slouchy & waaaay casual it ticked all my favourite boxes for lounging about on my laptop whilst eating crisps. 

seriously though spring get a move on..

sincerely

caroline.
hat: h&m (similar here)
vintage shirt: gifted
v pendant necklace: topshop
bag: vintage
double arm cuff: old topshop (gorgeous one I want here though!)
green cocktail ring: kukee
belt: vintage
jeans: topshop baxter
converse: office

back soon!

caroline x

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

whats on my face! travel edition:

currently lovin'

easy nail art: bourjois manicure toppings