catch up snaps:

hmmm after compiling these snaps from the last few weeks I can conclude that I seem to spend a vast proportion of my time eating (or taking pictures of me eating) oh dear. so food aside here's what I've been up too when I'm not glued to my laptop!


on my nails, illamasqua radium | fresh flowers from my mom | jelly bean heaven | ben & jerry's & star trek (great movie!) | selfridges haul | brunching, yes a healthy start to my weekend | on my paws nails inc you're a peach, seche vite top coat and neals yard hand cream | antipasti | walking the pups


new nails inc polishes, swatches coming soon | ootd, asos shirt & topshop leighs | my best friend bought me the most amazing gift- a cath kidston button making kit yipeee | cider & train travel.. bank holiday road trip | muse in concert- incredible | inside the emirates to see muse | tea & sunshine (one day of good weather finally!) | ootd, vintage shirt & plaits | sushi nibbles 

I have a little feature in harvey nichols edit this week -my top three nail art tutorails so pop over if your're looking for some nail inspo! 

don't forget to come follow me over at bloglovin' and say hi! (I'm almost at 1000 followers yay!) I might have a little giveaway to celebrate!

back soon!

caroline x

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

whats on my face! travel edition:

currently lovin'

easy nail art: bourjois manicure toppings