DIY jewellery: how to make easy retro rings!

making rings is so incredibly easy and quick! it's also pretty darn fun so I decided to dust off my craft box and show you a favourite DIY of mine.

usually when I make  rings I use old buttons or coins but I saw these novelty phone & cereal miniatures in my local craft shop I decided to give them a whirl (I love anything a bit kitsch!)
you really only need three things to make these; rings blanks, glue and a centerpiece!
to start with I removed the string cord from the phone and glued the receiver to the body (I used my glue gun but you can use craft glue like E6000 which is perfect for this project)
simply dab glue on the flat ring blank disc and hold the phone into place until secure! that's it.. you're all done hurrah!
I used the same process for the cereal boxes.. voila my rice crispie accessories are good to go!
ring blanks:  available on eBay here
glue: sold here
miniature telephone here and cereal here!

this is such a quick project and they make great novelty gifts (if you can bear to part with them!) if you want to source some other fun miniatures yourselves try checking out dolls house supplies as these are the perfect dimensions for rings!

I hope you try them. tweet me your pictures if you do I'd love to see them!

back soon

caroline x






Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

whats on my face! travel edition:

currently lovin'

easy nail art: bourjois manicure toppings