nails of the day: illamasqua noble

drum roll... this weeks nail crush goes to illamasqua noble!

you may have noticed I have a soft spot for blue nail polishes so I was excited to receive this one as it had been on my wish list for quite a while! similar to the shade 'pique blue' that I bought in & other stories recently this turquoise blue has a more radiant finish and is 10x more glossy!
the formula is gorgeous, it's light to apply (not heavy and sticky) and the pigment is as always brilliant. I love illamasqua polishes because they dry quickly and you never need more than two coats for full effect. 
this is two coats swatched above. 

I adore this colour it's really vibrant (this would look great against darker skin) definitely a contender for my top 5 summer polish colours. I'll be wearing this one with white tee's, denim cut offs (...and a slathering of st tropez aha!)

what do you think? I'm a big fan of their polishes- have you tried them yet?

caroline x

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

whats on my face! travel edition:

currently lovin'

easy nail art: bourjois manicure toppings