pretty in pink: orly choreographed choas

I'm always on the hunt for the 'perfect' pink nail polish.. a classic go-to nail colour.

I love bright bold shades on my nails especially in the summer and this orly polish I received from beauty expert is so darn pretty! 

on first look I wasn't sure if I'd like this one! it has a slight shimmer finish in the bottle and I wasn't sure how it would translate on my actual nails. 

fear not I was wrong aha! it's beautiful on and I LOVE the colour, a classic hot pink but just light enough to be uber feminine.
the polish itself applies really well, the formula is rich and smooth. this is two coats swatched here and it dries quickly, I didn't find that it chipped easily (I think I had it on for three days in total) 
I couldn't resist adding a little daisy nail art to mine to brighten up a dull afternoon, you can see the tutorial for this look over on beauty expert! I think this will be the shade I reach for when I'm having a pamper day.. a perfect princess pink.

you can have a peek at it yourself here!

what do you think? are you a pink nail kinda gal?

caroline x

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

whats on my face! travel edition:

currently lovin'

easy nail art: bourjois manicure toppings