what I wore: palm trees & perspex

I love prints.. especially of the palm tree variety!

two minutes after opening this meemee dress, I was on a beach, mojito in hand ready for my summer holiday (you can't blame a girl for dreaming...) as soon as the rain makes itself scarce this little beauty is going to be a staple in my sunny day dress collection. they have some really nice items in at the minute, this lace playsuit is  already making my debit card nervous so if you haven't added them to your shopping bookmarks you should.

you may notice my new hat; this topshop fedora has been on my wishlist for about two months (yep I caved, I'm weak) now I can pretend to be indiana jones from the comfort of my own bedroom... that's my weekend plans sorted.

the belt is from forever 21 and is a really good dupe of the urban outfitters versions so I figured I was saving myself some money with this purchase...wink.
sugarhill boutique tropical seas dress: c/o meemee
fedora: topshop
belt: forever 21
gladiator sandals: new look
nails: illamasqua nobel
bracelets: DIY & urban outfitters

I'm off to consume an unholy amount of fish & chips with the boy and veg out in my pj's... yup romance isn't dead y'all!

back soon!

caroline x

ps. don't forget to follow me over on bloglovin'

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

whats on my face! travel edition:

currently lovin'

easy nail art: bourjois manicure toppings