what I wore: unicorns

unicorn print dress.. life complete!

I don't know if it's my inner child taking over but this dress is so adorable! I want to dust of my collection of my little ponies and have a play date immediately.. any takers? 

the dress is by lashes of london; I'm sure many of you will already be regular fans of their clothes but this is from their lashes edit - a new capsule collection for topshop that's full of super cute & flirty items (this amazing little unicorn print also comes as a pair of little shorts which are ridiculously dinky!)

I thought I'd wear my nike blazers as this outfit felt quite fun and I wanted to put a casual spin on the dress (which could easily be a night out number with heels) so I  added my denim jacket as well for a more relaxed daytime look.  
unico fluro contrast dress: c/o lashes of london
bowler hat: h&m
clutch: primark
ice cream necklace: c/o chelsea doll
nike blazers: office
watch: american apparel

well I'm off to dig out my play-doh factory and make like a 8 yr old..

back soon!

ps. the cosmo blog awards are back & if any of you enjoy reading my little blog I would bleedin' love for you to take a few minutes to nominate burkatron here in whatever category you enjoy (fashion, beauty or craft) please let me know if you do so I can say a huge THANK YOU!

caroline x

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

whats on my face! travel edition:

currently lovin'

easy nail art: bourjois manicure toppings