what I wore: voile & anglaise

I am so in love with this dress.... 

in truth I'm so infatuated that if we broke up I would most probably stalk it's facebook page.

photographs just don't do justice to this french connection anoushka dress; it's an absolutely gorgeous creation and my new favourite summer companion. I'm so impressed with their dresses if you haven't seen their new collection probably best warn you not to click here as you'll not be able to help falling for at least 3 of them ...wink!

covered in broderie anglaise detailing with a drop waist it's super feminine and makes me want to nip off to coachella immediately for some festival fun. I paired it with my new fedora and gladiator sandals to toughen it up a little and took anoushka out on our first official date together ...a sunny stroll through the countryside (this is as close to a festival as I'm getting this month!)
anoushka voile dress: c/o french connection
fedora hat: topshop
leather stud gladiator sandals: new look
bag: c/o la moda
nails: illamasqua nobel

after our countryside antics we headed out for lunch & a spot of window shopping! (it wouldn't be right to pass up a chance to sip pear cider on a sunny afternoon..)
all in all a perfect start to our new relationship. anouskha it was pretty damn special... call me.

(sorry james) 

caroline x

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

whats on my face! travel edition:

currently lovin'

easy nail art: bourjois manicure toppings