easy nail art: bourjois manicure toppings

easy peasy nail art coming up!

I've been playing with some items that I've received from superdrug- one of which happens to be these bourjois manicure toppings. I'm so late to the party on this one (call myself a nail art blogger huh?)

I love painting my nails but not everyone has the time or inclination for fancy pants nail art so this is a great one which takes no skill at all (seriously even my boyfriend could master this one!) 
start off with a base colour, I've was given this lovely peppermint rimmel polish for some recent nail features so I decided to give it a whirl!

I'm not sure why but I barely own ANY rimmel polishes, I have my favourites and I tend to stick with them so poor old rimmel hasn't had a look in for a while now. 

I've seen quite a few glowing reviews on them lately especially these salon pro offerings; now I've tried one I would totally purchase these in future as they're under a fiver and it hasn't chipped once (watch out models own!)

next sprinkle the micro pearls over wet polish (with a piece of paper underneath to catch any excess beads!) if your base coat has dried add a lick more paint before you shake! that's it, easy peasy.

seal with topcoat as these rascals would probably rather explore than stay on your nails without it.
it's a pretty effect, not one I'd want to wear everyday as I find anything that's raised on my nails gets caught in my hair! definitely one for a night out or special occasion for me.

the topping are just shy of £7 which I think is quite reasonable? this manicure barely affected the contents of mine so I think they would last quite long if I'm careful....

I hope you like them! have any of you tried them.. what did you think?

back soon!

caroline x


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

whats on my face! travel edition:

currently lovin'