snapshots of my week:

yikes my iPhone has been snap happy of late, here's a look at some of it's latest adventures.. 
working on some nail art for laura ashley | little pretties seaside charm bracelet | fragrance direct goodies | sunny afternoon in the garden | rosie fox delivery | grazia fashion blog love feature yipeeee! | issue 4 of crafty magazine with my animal head coat hook feature- a brilliant mag for anyone who loves DIY | punktured jewellery bracelets | pink daisy nails
boss jour perfume | holy moly, refinery 29 gave my nails wraps a great review *happy dance* | superdrug nail art supplies for a feature I'm working on | liquid gold- finally mine! | fish & chips after a stressful day! | bright nails courtesty of essie fear & desire | black daisy nails, my go to easy nail art when I'm busy! | flower crown day | my bow nail art tutorial is most pinned in company mag this week hurrah! thank you lovely people of pinterest!!
surprise delivery from scratch, my nails wraps are nearly sold out so grab them before they go! | love cleo antique key bracelet | first bbq of the year, fingers crossed not the last! | button hoarding | new gladiator boots | grazia manicure monday with my great gatsby nails | giving my dry skin some lovin' | laura ashley wallpapers | barry m impulse buys

I didn't realise quite how many snaps I had.. if you've made it this far you deserve a medal aha! 

happy weekend!

back soon

caroline x

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

whats on my face! travel edition:

currently lovin'

easy nail art: bourjois manicure toppings