me, myself & instagram:

cinema trips | painting my nails | my latest feature in crafty mag.. a feather necklace I made for them, check out issue 6 for step by step instructions! | wedding fever.. don't leave me unattended near the bubbly!
jumping on the bumble bandwagon! | decorating the bathroom ootd | the house renovations continue | my homemaker magazine interview.. eeeeeep!
naughty shopping! topshop jumpsuit and primark dungarees | shake shack-in' in covent garden | fred perry HQ | new vintage levi's jacket waiting for it's first outing..

I'm as addicted to instagram as ever! my snaps are taking a turn towards yawnsville with all my renovations but don't worry I shall be back with a food/outfit/nail photo taking vengence soon!

if you're looking for somone new to follow let me introduce myself:

I'm caroline, I have a instagram problem and can be found here!

I hope you're having a great weekend guys!

caroline x


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

whats on my face! travel edition:

currently lovin'

easy nail art: bourjois manicure toppings