roses nail art tutorial:

yikes my nails have been so neglected!

I love to give my paws a manicure every week but since I started decorating my new house I've not had much time for pampering! just keeping them from breaking as I'm sanding down floors is an achievement ...having a few hours free to file and paint them is a bit of a treat!

this is quite a quick nail art so thought I'd share it with you guys!
start off with a white base coat, I've used topshop spilled milk polish here... 

take a pink and yellow polish and draw on alternate circles using the brush, space them evenly I have 3-4 circles on each nail. 

once dry take a black nail art pen (mine is from models own and I really recommend theirs) roughly outline around the circles and add a small flick in the center to suggest the petals.
use a dotting tool dab on green polish to add the leaves, seal with topcoat and you're all done!
I did these fairly quickly so I'm sure they would look neater if you try them yourself! 

now all I have to do is try not to chip them whilst I'm decorating... fingers crossed!

caroline x


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

whats on my face! travel edition:

currently lovin'

easy nail art: bourjois manicure toppings