what I wore: black velvet

velvet world dress: c/o mee mee
fedora: topshop
backpack: topshop
studded boots: old

eeeeeep I finally have some velvet in my wardrobe!

every season tartan and velvet seem to be a staple in autumn/winter trends and I massively regretted not investing in a velvet dress last season! this little number is from the new arrivals at meemee and it was velvet & sheer winner at first sight.. it had a hint of gothic fairytale but still looked wearable.

I'm not a huge fan of big sheer panels but subtle ones get the thumbs up for me; I'll mostly wear this dress layered up with jumpers, tights and chunky boots so it'll be quite versatile this winter (no doubt It'll pop up on here again soon!) 

I'm already looking forward to layering up again (and probably eating my way into hibernation) is that wrong? anyone else excited to whip out the knits?

caroline x


shop the look:

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

whats on my face! travel edition:

currently lovin'

easy nail art: bourjois manicure toppings