what I wore: embellished tee

skirt: topshop
shoes: h&m
bag: vintage

wowza I'm not sure what's gotten into me but I'm loving black again lately... 

I spotted this embellished tee on choies and I knew instantly it was THE ONE! I love how simple it is and think it's a great option to wear with skinnies on casual days. I'm really into basic shapes at the moment which I put down to reading a lot of scandinavian blogs this month (they've totally inspired me to invest in a few well cut key pieces!) 

if you've not been on choices it's definitely worth a browse; they have an eye watering array of tempting clothes and some beautiful footwear too.

the skirt is an oldie from topshop; I wear it time and time again which proves that a simple pencil skirt is a good investment for me (or maybe it proves that I need some new skirts aha!) I opted for white accessories just for the hell of it, I guess black would have been the sensible choice but I wanted to give something different a whirl...

back soon!

caroline x

come and say hi! twitter | bloglovin'facebook | instagram | pinterest


shop the look:

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

whats on my face! travel edition:

currently lovin'

easy nail art: bourjois manicure toppings