what I wore: vintage levi's

hat: h&m
vintage levi's denim jacket* brag vintage
dress: topshop
belt: forever 21
bag: vintage
watch: river island

psssst don't tell anyone but I've reached the stage where I'm secretly excited to be wearing jumpers again!

I seem spend the majority of each year praying for sunshine but when the chill starts to set in I get all excited about knits, layering up and dark nights with hot drinks.

I'm still slightly clinging to summer though; there's no chance the 100 denier tights are making an appearance ...just yet.

I'm wearing a topshop jersey dress that I picked up in the sale but it's been a little nippy so my jackets are making a reappearance! cue my excited face as I've been hunting for slightly oversized vintage denim and this one is just pretty darn perfect! (what really swung it for me was the old patches on the back and sleeves which I'm a little obsessed with)

the jacket is from brag vintage who have become my new vintage denim destination; if you've been looking for a retro levis jacket they're well worth a peek. I used to hunt out my levis cut off shorts at urban outfitters but brag have an EVEN better selection and they're cheaper.. one to bookmark fellow vintage lovers..

I hope you all had a good weekend!

back soon

caroline x

(ps.. don't forget to enter my giveaway with little mistress to win one of their gorgeous dresses!)

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

whats on my face! travel edition:

currently lovin'

easy nail art: bourjois manicure toppings