i have a new bathroom unit and i think it's mega cute! i wanted to make a shelf to store bathroom essentials- it turned out so nice i thought i'd share it with you.
I've been pretty busy this week so not as many snaps as usual! I managed to break my laptop yesterday and suffered a mini breakdown at the prospect of having to buy a replacement! on a positive note I'm going away for my birthday tomorrow yipeee (laptop you'll not defeat my holiday excitement!!) anyway I hope you're having a great weekend; here's a few of this weeks instagram snaps for you guys! illamasqua in stance polish, beautiful violet pink! | mini eggs, mmmmm | seafood & pasta, my favourite combo! | my new shades from new look tea & toastie kinda afternoon | rhinestone collection | dylan, my hairy little chum | giant orange! (seriously it was nearly the size of my head!) back soon! caroline x
I can't express how excited I am about these colours! sent from the lovely folk at look fantastic I nearly took down my postman in my eagerness to get my hands on them. I wasn't disappointed when I saw them either; bright rich jewel tones that just scream summer! so they're are six shades to choose from, I'm not sure I can pick a favourite as I pretty much adore them all! belgravia gardens: a lovely nude/mushroom shade for a classic look. chelsea physic gardens: a beautiful pale pastel blue. royal botanical gardens: a cool turquoise blue green that would look amazing against tanned skin! kensington palace gardens: a pretty peach toned classic pink primrose hill gardens: a gorgeous hot neon pink (less glossy than the others) perfect for hot summer nights! hampton court palace gardens: a deep rich glossy orange here's a little taster of them on (apoligies for leaving out the nude, I ran out of fingers aha) beautiful aren't they! here's a another half &...
well I've finally got round to sharing my giveaway (about time!) I wanted to organise one when I reached 800 followers (BIG thank you!!) but I decided to wait as I thought it would be nice to buy some things when I was in NYC and make it a bit more special. I just wanted to do something to thank you for all of your support and for being so damn lovely! every like, retweet and comment on my posts never fails to surprise me and make me smile! the fact that anyone takes the time out to comment or contact me is the most wonderful feeling so thank you all again.. so without further ado here's whats included in the giveaway... you may remember seeing a big apothecary cabinet full of nail polishes on my instagram; well I couldn't resist raiding it to get some bright colours for you! I prefer the American urban outfitters bottle shapes to the ones we have in the UK so I grabbed quite a few! these are bandeau, hot tub & flip flop. lemon drop is a scented top coat; I've neve...
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét