hello weekend



gah, can't believe it's october already! we have another wedding to attend tomorrow so i'm heading to london tonight (yay.)  i'm mega excited to get to the hoxton, it's my favourite hotel and they make the best cocktails so that's where you'll find me being a hipster this weekend. i've only just finished unpacking from mallorca so i'm excited to catch up on projects and admin next week (yes for once i actually want to tackle my inbox?!)

have a wicked weekend..


have you seen it yet? i enjoyed v. much.

10 cool ikea hacks (we all know i love ikea!)

so topshop is killing it, just bought this and this for a/w.

is this the next game of thrones?

one of my fave halloween DIY's.

how have i never seen this before? crying.


back soon!

caroline x



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

whats on my face! travel edition:

currently lovin'

easy nail art: bourjois manicure toppings