DIY spring centerpiece

how to spring centerpiece

Spring is one of my favourite seasons, there's something so exciting about those first sunny days when it's crisp and bright and you winter is finally behind you. 

Plus you're a step closer to easter and all that chocolate... what's not to love?

I've teamed up with Hobbycraft to show you how to create a spring themed terrarium. Hobbycraft have been one of my go-to places for craft supplies for years and they have a huge range of contemporary ideas for Easter crafts as well as fun projects for kids. (Sometimes if I'm a little lacking in ideas for projects I'll browse their site for new materials and nine times out of ten I'll find some inspiration!)

I've made quite a few terrariums in my time but this one is a little different, I wanted to create a spring themed display that was zero maintenance and long lasting. When I spotted their foliage department everything fell into place... pow! I've enjoyed this twist on a regular terrarium and it was so much fun to make.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

whats on my face! travel edition:

currently lovin'

easy nail art: bourjois manicure toppings