so i totally intended to share our nursery photos before gabe arrived but omg honestly i have no idea what happened but i never got around to it so here we are a few years later than planned!
I've been pretty busy this week so not as many snaps as usual! I managed to break my laptop yesterday and suffered a mini breakdown at the prospect of having to buy a replacement! on a positive note I'm going away for my birthday tomorrow yipeee (laptop you'll not defeat my holiday excitement!!) anyway I hope you're having a great weekend; here's a few of this weeks instagram snaps for you guys! illamasqua in stance polish, beautiful violet pink! | mini eggs, mmmmm | seafood & pasta, my favourite combo! | my new shades from new look tea & toastie kinda afternoon | rhinestone collection | dylan, my hairy little chum | giant orange! (seriously it was nearly the size of my head!) back soon! caroline x
well I've finally got round to sharing my giveaway (about time!) I wanted to organise one when I reached 800 followers (BIG thank you!!) but I decided to wait as I thought it would be nice to buy some things when I was in NYC and make it a bit more special. I just wanted to do something to thank you for all of your support and for being so damn lovely! every like, retweet and comment on my posts never fails to surprise me and make me smile! the fact that anyone takes the time out to comment or contact me is the most wonderful feeling so thank you all again.. so without further ado here's whats included in the giveaway... you may remember seeing a big apothecary cabinet full of nail polishes on my instagram; well I couldn't resist raiding it to get some bright colours for you! I prefer the American urban outfitters bottle shapes to the ones we have in the UK so I grabbed quite a few! these are bandeau, hot tub & flip flop. lemon drop is a scented top coat; I've neve...
Post in collaboration with Gorilla Glue I've wanted to try making my own picture frames for a while, it just seemed logical to make some frames for the posters that I've not had time to frame. I researched making traditional frames but to be honest they're pretty boring and I'm not looking to reinvent the wheel here! I decided to make magnetic frames instead, you can easily open them to switch your prints in and out in seconds which suits me waaaay better. Not only are they great for hanging art, posters or calendars but you can also make your own framed botanical artwork for them. (Since I'm slowly trying to turn my house into a mini rainforest why not display my plant collection on the walls as well as on my shelves?) I've teamed up with Gorilla to show you how to make this framed botanical wall display, read on to see how. You'll need: Pine stripwood (mine was 6mm x 15mm x 2400mm) Gorilla Super Glue Precise Gel Neodymium magnets Hacksaw Gorilla Mounti...
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét